Saturday, December 30, 2017

(a rather late) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



Hello hello! And a (rather late) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D  Yes, I know. It is very late. But better late than never, eh? At the beginning of my Christmas break I had a "list" in my head of things that I wanted to do...just random things...and some of them never got done because of other unexpected things coming up...and blogging was one of those things that didn't get done in case you hadn't already guessed. Thus, all the Christmas posts that I had in my head to do are now too late to do, and the New Year is soon upon us. But it's okay...it'll happen next year...maybe....;)

I've also "updated" my header to a more "wintry" theme... the other looked more "springish" to me. Anyways...I'll try to post more here soon....still a few more days of break left!
How have your Christmases been?


2 comments: