Monday, October 8, 2018

The September Tag


Ahem. Yes. I know. It is now October. But don't judge me. :-p 

A little while ago, the lovely Faith over at I Like That tagged me for the "Hello September" tag, and I am finally getting to answering it. 
*cracks knuckles* So let's get down to it, shall we.


Windy or rainy autumn?
      Windy. Although some rainy autumn days are okay, I'd much prefer wind. There's just something about the cool breeze wafting by gently, then swiftly, ushering in all the smells of fall, and causing a confetti of brilliant colored leaves to fall to the ground around your feet. 


Do you like chai tea? 
   To be honest, I'm not a big tea person. Every now and then (meaning maybe 4 times a year), I drink tea. So no, probably not. 


Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or apple cider? 
    To be fair, I've never really had coffee. *Shocking, I know* But out of the list, I'd have to go with hot chocolate. Also, hot chocolate with peppermint is *hands down* one of THE BEST hot drinks. I mean, it's the perfect balance between a slight taste of peppermint, and that delectable, scrumptious, chocolaty taste. (I love chocolate, in case you couldn't tell. :) )


If you could go to one state in the U.S.A just for the autumn scenery, where would you go? 
   Hmmm. Where I live the leaves turn really pretty colors, and the scenery is absolutely beautiful during the fall. But if I had to choose, I'd probably go somewhere with mountains. Maybe Colorado? Or I don't know how the leaves are in the great plains states, so maybe it would be cool to go there?

Do you like soup in the autumn? If so, what kind is your favorite?
    Yaaas, fam! Soup is my jam during the fall season! Chili and Vegetable soup are my two favorite. I cannot choose between them, try as I might. 


What color of leaves do you like best? 
    Reds, Oranges, or yellows. But I really like finding the deep red leaves that have a hint of an "outline" of black around the edges. 


If your could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
    Probably somewhere in Europe. Maybe Germany, England, or Switzerland. 


Sweater or hoodie? 
        Both. However, hoodies are usually more comfy, so I'll have to go with them. 


A hazelnut or apple cinnamon candle?
    apple cinnamon. :)

Cookies, brownies, or both?
     ACK! Family, you're tearing me up here! I can't possibly choose! If someone brought me a plate of either, I would eat them both with an equal amount of joy and savoring. :)


What's your favorite fall activity? (Like a fall photo shoot, knitting, crocheting, baking, reading, etc...)
     Probably reading, but then again I like to take long walks, so maybe that? Oooh, and bonfires. :)

Bonus questions!

Pumpkin or apple pie?
    I'm not big on Pumpkin, so apple. 


Have you ever had a pumpkin spice latte? If not, do you think you would like it/want to try one?
        Nope. Never had one. I don't like pumpkin that much (except for the smell and eating the seeds), so I probably wouldn't. 

Would you rather go on a hayride or do a corn maze?
      Hayrides are loads of fun, but then again a corn maze sounds like a blast as well. So...I'm going to be indecisive and pick both. :-p



*I tag anyone who would like to answer this tag. (Given that September is already over, lol.) :)*


Windy or rainy autumn?
Do you like chai tea? 
Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or apple cider? 
If you could go to one state in the U.S.A just for the autumn scenery, where would you go? 
Do you like soup in the autumn? If so, what kind is your favorite?
What color of leaves do you like best? 
If your could go to another country just for autumn scenery, where would you go?
Sweater or hoodie? 
A hazelnut or apple cinnamon candle?
Cookies, brownies, or both?
What's your favorite fall activity? (Like a fall photo shoot, knitting, crocheting, baking, reading, etc...)
Bonus questions!
Pumpkin or apple pie?
Have you ever had a pumpkin spice latte? If not, do you think you would like it/want to try one?
Would you rather go on a hayride or do a corn maze?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You answered every single one of these like I would have answered them!!!! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. :) That's neat! And thanks! I keep changing it, but I think the one that I have now I'll keep for fall.
      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Great answers! :) I really enjoyed the pictures/gifs that you put with them as well!

    Also, how you wrote that up there on the first question was just so beautifully poetic... <3
    "There's just something about the cool breeze wafting by gently, then swiftly, ushering in all the smells of fall, and causing a confetti of brilliant colored leaves to fall to the ground around your feet." :)

    I also really like your new blog look! :) Hope you've been having a wonderful fall so far! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Faith! And I have so far! I hope you've been having a wonderful fall as well! :)

      Delete